MentorPRO End-User Agreement
Effective Date: June 15, 2023
This End User License Agreement (“EULA”) between you and Supportive Accountability Hub, LLC DBA MentorPRO (“us”, “we”, or “our”)for the use of the MentorPRO Application (“App”). This EULA governs your use of the App, and by downloading the App, you agree to the following terms.
Use of this App by persons under 13 years of age (“Child User”) without the consent of a parent or legal guardian is prohibited. By clicking yes or by downloading the App, you confirm that you: are at least 18 years of age and that you agree to be bound by the EULA; you are between 13 and 18 years of age and that your parent or legal guardian agrees to be bound by the EULA on your behalf; or represent and warrant that you are the parent or legal guardian of a Child User and that you assume responsibility for the Child User’s account.
This EULA grants you a limited, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to use the App for its stated noncommercial purpose. Your use of the App does not grant you any ownership rights to the App or any of our other content. Your license to use the App terminates upon account termination or upon the end of your school or entity’s subscription, whichever is earlier.
- You may only use the App pursuant to the terms of this EULA. The App may only be used for the purposes of providing or receiving mentoring, tutoring, coaching or other education-related assistance. As a condition of using the App, you agree that you will not: Reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, or lease any part of the App;
- Make any modification, adaption, improvement, enhancement, or derivative work from the App;
- Use the App or any modified or derivative work for any revenue-generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or any other purpose for which it was not designed or intended;
- Reverse engineer or attempt to extract source code from the App without written permission to do so;
- Post, upload, or distribute any content that is unlawful or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, offensive, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, distressing, vulgar, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise inappropriate, or in the case of users under the age 13, messages or material relating to sexuality or sexual activity or content of any kind;
- Use the App in any manner that is harmful to minors;
- Use Supportive Accountability Hub, LLC., or MentorPRO’s name, trademarks, or other content protected by copyright, patent, and/or any other intellectual property rights in a manner or in violation of any state, federal, or foreign law;
- Otherwise, interfere with or disrupt the use of the App or the servers or networks connected with the App or disobey any requirements, policies, or regulations of networks connected with the App; or
- Use the App in support of any criminal or other illegal activities.
We reserve the right to terminate your account at any time if you misuse the App in any way determined, in our sole discretion, to be unlawful or inappropriate.
We reserve the right to change or modify the EULA at any time or add additional terms. Updates to the EULA will be sent to you at the email you provided. By continuing to use the App after being notified of updates to the EULA, you consent to be subject to the updated EULA.
By using this App, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Supportive Accountability Hub, LLC. and MentorPRO, LLC, and their affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and assignees from any and all claims, liabilities, expenses, and damages that may arise out of your use or attempted use of the App in violation of this EULA, the violation of any law or rights of any third party, or any information you post or otherwise make available on the App.
Disclaimer and Limitations on Liability
This App is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. We do not warrant that the App will operate uninterrupted or error-free or that the App is free of harmful components.
By using the App, you agree that, to the fullest extent of applicable law, we are not liable to you for any loss or damages arising from your possession, use, or the malfunction of this App or relating to the EULA. Such damages may include consequential, indirect, punitive, special, or incidental damages.
The Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey in the United States of America, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law that would cause the App of the laws of any other jurisdiction.
If you have any questions about this EULA and the rights and responsibilities contained herein, please contact us at email@example.com.