- To hide an article, navigate to the “Resource Hub” tab and identify the Article you’d like to hide.
- Deactivate the button located in the status column.
- Log in using your Program Manager account and navigate to the “Resource Hub” tab. Then, click on “ADD”.
- Add the necessary information:
- Title: Enter the question or sentence related to the information you’re providing.
- Category: Select the option that best describes the title.
- Tags: Choose the labels that will be associated with this Resource. You can select more than one.
- After adding the new Article, proceed to add responses. Click on the article again to open and edit it.
- Under “Tasks,” provide a brief description or simply add “Resource 1” in the “New task Title” bar.
- A new section will appear to the right of your screen where you can input your text. You can include fonts, bullet points, and links to make it more interactive. Then, click “SAVE”.
We refer to questions within the Resource Hub as “Resources” or “Articles.” You have the flexibility to add an unlimited number of articles at any stage of your program journey.
The Resource Hub is a library containing program-specific and general resources such as questions, articles, templates, contact information, and other relevant content. Think of the Resource Hub as the Frequently Asked Questions section of your program. When using MentorPRO, Mentors, and Mentees can easily access the Resource Hub by typing directly into the search bar at the top or clicking on any of the categories listed underneath the search bar to find solutions to their questions. We recommend that Mentees use the Resource Hub to access the information needed to achieve their goals.
Research reported on this website was supported by the National Institutes of Mental Health under award number 5R41MH126795.